June 21, 2021

PA MAX Evasion x3 Butterfly Dota 2



Miracle AM Super Farm ►
Business inquiries ► dota2highlightstv@gmail.com
Click Here To Subscribe! ►

► Want to be in our next episode? Submit your Plays Here ►

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Top MMR Plays Dota 2 ►

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

music:
Muzzy – F Minor Factory EP – 04 Children of Hell
Rameses B – Darkest Place (feat. Aloma Steele)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Facebook ►
Twitter ►

Welcome to Dota 2 Highlights TV channel. Dota 2 is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game produced by IceFrog and Valve Corporation. On Dota 2 Highlights TV channel you can find highlights from major tournaments, Dota 2 gameplay, videos with pro Dota 2 players and many other interesting Dota 2 movies.

Like and comment! Your feedback is always appreciated!

PA 155% Evasion x3 Butterfly Dota 2

Nguồn: https://sylvaniachristian.com/

Xem thêm bài viết: https://sylvaniachristian.com/category/giai-tri

19 thoughts on “PA MAX Evasion x3 Butterfly Dota 2

  1. Its impossible to get more that 100% evasion cause you have to multiply, not add. For example if you have two sources of 50% evasion, from the first one you evade 50% attacks And the 50% the enemy still hit on you, you evade 50%. It means you online evade in fact 25% from the second source(0,5*0,5) giving you a total evasion of 75% with two sources os 50%. In the example of the vídeo, PA And 3 butterflies you have: 55% base from PA passive, so 100%-55%=0,45.
    0,45*0,35 + 0,55 = 0,7075 = 70,75% total evasion. Doing for two more butterflies. 100%-70,75%=0,2925.
    0,2925*0,35 + 0,7075 = 0,8098. For the lady butterfly, 100%-80,98%=0,1902.
    0.1902*0,35 + 0,8098 = 87,63%.

    Conclusion: With PA passive And there butterfly you reach 87,63% evasion. The more evasion itens you have, the less effective they are ^.^

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *